* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
HOTEL USED IN HIMACHAL
AMRITSAR :VEENUS INTERNATIONAL
DALHOUSIE : HOMLEY ABODE
DHARAMSHALA : HOTEL ARYAN
Day 1: AMRITSAR PICKUP + SIGHTSEEING
Today early morning on arriving at Amritsar airport/ railway station our driver will pick up you and drive to hotel, check in at hotel & fresh up. Later proceed to explore the Amritsar local city, Golden temple (It is the holiest Sikh Gurudwara made of gold and has world biggest kitchen),JallianwalaBagh (Tragic massacre spot where general dyer killed thousands of people in just few minutes). Then proceed to Atari border ceremony (showcases lowering of flags ceremony held between security forces of India and Pakistan in respect of each other). Return back to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: AMRITSAR- DALHOUSIE (210 KMS)
Toady morning after having breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed to Dalhousie.On arriving at Dalhousie check in at hotel and fresh up. Rest of the time free for leisure.Later return back to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: KHAJJIAR SIGHTSEEING + DALHOUSIE LOCAL
Morning drive to Khajjiar known as mini Switzerland of India, one of the most scenic saucer shaped Plateau and is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests, its beauty has further been enhanced by a small lake in the center with a floating island, Kajji nag temple and return back to explore Dalhousie local market. You will explore st. joseph church , Bara pathar and subhash chowk etc. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel
Day 4: DALHOUSIE – CHAMBA (50 kms)
After Breakfast proceed to Chamba . on arriving at Chamba shall visit to the Museum of Chamba. Akhand Chandi Palace displays the lavishness of Mughals and the artistic architecture of the British, champavatti temple, Luxmi narayan temple etc. Eplore the Chamba local market. Later drive back to Dalhousie. Dinner and overnights stay at hotel.
Day 5: DALHOUSIE – DHARAMSHALA (130 KMS)
After having your breakfast proceed to Dharamshala. En-route, admire the mesmerizing scenery, the cool breeze and the verdant greenery sprinkled all around. Upon arrival in Dharamshala, complete the check-in at the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Explore the near-by locations on your own, taste the local renditions and more. Stay overnight.
Day 6: DHARAMSHAL LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Today morning after breakfast proceed to explore the local sightseeing of Dharamshala and you will be exploring War Memorial , Rock Temple, Norbulingka Institute, Naam Art Gallery , Mcleodgunj Tibetan Market , Dalai Lama Monastery, Bhagshunath Temple etc. Later return back to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7: DHARAMSHALA –CHANDIGARH (24O KMS)
Today morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive to Chandigarh and you would be dropped of at Chandigarh railway station/ airport for your further journey back to home with loving merriment of your trip.
MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
* A sedan cab for an entire trip Ex- Chandigarh.
* Arrival assistance and Welcome by local representative.
* Transfer and Sightseeing by same cab as per the itinerary.
* Non Alcoholic (I.e. Tea/Coffee/ Soft Drink) Welcome drink on arrival in hotel
* MAP Meal Plan – 06 Times Morning Tea, Breakfasts & Dinners
* 08 Nights Accommodation for 04 adults in 02 Rooms.
* Toll Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, and Driver Exp.
* Any Air or train fare. Monument fee / Camera fee
* Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours/Meals other than specified
* Cost does not include any other thing apart from the itinerary inclusions
* Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
* Medical Travel insurance
* Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
* Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
* 5% GST Applicable
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Price & Rates
No of pax
Price per pax (Rs)
Above 12 years
( With Tax )
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.